TTS is short for Text-to-Speech. It is an efficient tool. You only need to type, and then a voice file will be generated automatically. It’s widely used in many areas such as video content creation, e-learning, audiobook, etc.
Nowadays, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud offer TTS services. The form of their services is a technical API. So you may need a tool that helps you to manage the TTS service. This is what TTS Monks can do for you. Please note that TTS Monks cannot do the Text-to-Speech work, the tough work is actually done by AWS or Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure or IBM Cloud. So you may have extra costs in using TTS (They also offer a free tier if you don’t use too much). These links about pricing may be helpful. (AZURE Microsoft is integrated in the website at the moment!)
- Amazon AWS Polly TTS Service
- Google Cloud Text-to-Speech Service
- Microsoft Azure Cognitive Text to Speech
- IBM Cloud Text to Speech
- Voice Resource Synchronization (over 80 Languages and 660 voices)
- Save TTS files on local server, AWS S3 or Wasabi
- SSML Supported
- Multiple Users Supported
- Cronjob for TTS files management
- Easy to configure
And much more features about management…
TTS Monks is SaaS Ready. That means you can charge your users in many ways.
1. Free service
2. One-time purchase, lifetime use
3. Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG)
4. Package of a specific number of characters
5. Subscription of a specific number of characters, or unlimited characters
6. Mix mode
By taking advantage these awesome features, you can run your TTS busniess in no time!
CHECKOUT – Checkout through Stripe (credit card), PayPal.